Our meaningful definition of volunteering: Doing more than you have to because you want to, for a cause you consider good.
The TPCA Volunteer team invites you to get more involved – volunteer now to enjoy being a part of our energetic and creative work! Your time and dedication are priceless to accomplishing our mission.
Our volunteer involvement is integral to the success of this wonderful community of artists, students and art lovers. Your opportunities vary from joining us at the Crafts in the Meadow (providing information and support), to Event preparation and Office administration, to assisting at Pottery and Craft workshops.
And we’re growing – so we continue to be grateful for more help, as we increase our family and community efforts.
Please sign up below and contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your interests.
We look forward to your becoming part of an inspired and vivacious group of people, dedicated to continuing and expanding arts-based programs and events in Bucks County.
For Our Valued Member Volunteers
- 10% Membership Discount – Become a Member Volunteer
We will be offering a 10% discount on Memberships to all Volunteers who complete a certain number of hours throughout the year. If you are not yet a member, join TPCA as a Member Volunteer.
- Free Admissions
Your Membership gives you Free Admission to:
– the Fall Craft Show
– the Spring Members Party and Gallery
– our November Volunteer Luncheon Tea – a recognition event to thank all active volunteers
Each year’s member renewal will give you discounts for workshops and such events as TPCA’s Spring Benefit
- Active Volunteer Recognition
Our new Volunteer Program goal is to track and reward volunteers who help us for at least 20 hours each year. That tracking will include your help for some hours a few times a year – work on shifts for events, help with mailings, event setup or clean-up, serve welcoming visitors, serve on committees.
- Opportunity Within A Connected Community
– Help with our mission – to excel in our dedication “to enrich the community through fine arts, crafts, and music: to encourage art education and excellence, and to nurture artists in a community of connection and support.”
– Add your talents – be part of a group with similar interests and goals, while you form lifetime relationships that enrich your life and others.
– Influence our efforts – join a volunteer Committee to help improve events and programs
– Help with community awareness – join in our information updates and mass mailings; continue to welcome visitors and artists who attend our yearly October Crafts in the Meadow and other valued events.